SilverStripe SiteConfig Error Pages
Moves the SilverStripe Error Page management from the page tree to Settings section.
- Ed Chipman (UndefinedOffset)
- SilverStripe CMS 4.x | 5.x
- GridField Deleted Items
composer require webbuilders-group/silverstripe-siteconfig-error-pages
If you prefer you may also install manually:
- Download the module from here https://github.com/webbuilders-group/silverstripe-siteconfig-error-pages/archive/master.zip
- Extract the downloaded archive into your site root so that the destination folder is called siteconfig-error-pages, opening the extracted folder should contain
_config.phpin the root along with other files/folders
- Run dev/build?flush=all to regenerate the manifest
See the documentation for usage information.