SilverStripe New Relic Integration
Provides improved naming of transactions, error reporting and general tracking for SilverStripe site's on servers with the New Relic PHP Agent installed. It also surfaces an overview of information to the CMS such as Server Response Time, Visitor Load Time, Throughput, Apdex Score (Server and Visitor) as well as the Error Rate.
- Ed Chipman (UndefinedOffset)
- SilverStripe Framework 3.1+
- New Relic for PHP
composer require webbuilders-group/silverstripe-new-relic
If you prefer you may also install manually:
- Download the module from here https://github.com/webbuilders-group/silverstripe-new-relic/archive/master.zip
- Extract the downloaded archive into your site root so that the destination folder is called new-relic, opening the extracted folder should contain _config.php in the root along with other files/folders
- Run dev/build?flush=all to regenerate the manifest
The configuration for the module can be found here though most of the module will work out of the box provided the New Relic PHP Agent and extension is loaded. In order to get the CMS "Site Performance" section working you must configure the
This module provices a high level overview for the CMS user of some of the less technical analytics that New Relic collects. Graphs displayed are the server response time, visitor load time, throughput (server and visitor), Apdex Score (server and visitor) and the server error rate. The interface uses visitor over browser for defining the client site performance to simplify it for CMS users. The data displayed is over a period of the last 30 minutes. The data refreshes every 5 minutes by default, see the configuration documentation for more information. If you want to disable this section simply add the following to your _config.php.